Your cart is currently empty.
This curriculum includes practical learning activities, including tutorials and exercises that give students a hands-on learning experience that will enable them to devise and execute an advanced digital selling strategy.
Who should take this course?
- Salespeople, consultants, and sales representatives of all levels
- Business Development Executives and managers
- Account Managers, Relationship Managers and those leading sales teams
- Anyone looking to develop their digital sales capabilities and consolidate their practical application of digital tools and social selling techniques
- Module 1: Introduction to Digital Selling
- Module 2: Digital Research
- Module 3: Sales Enablement
- Module 4: CRM
- Module 5: Social Content
- Module 6: Digital Sales Messaging
- Module 7: Engagement
- Module 8: Social Account Management
- Module 9: Digital Sales Leadership
- Module 10: Integration & Strategy
Digital advertising is the fastest growing media category, and by 2017 will have reached $185 billion and 28% share of the global advertising market. (pwc.com)